Because...

Because...

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Katharine Hepburn in Color!

Ever wondered what Katharine Hepburn looked like in color? Specifically, how she looked like in color when she was young. Not when she was sixty. Well, you're about to find out:



The photo above is my favorite. The reason is simple: it isn't colorized. It's extremely difficult to find color pictures of old hollywood actresses that haven't been digitally colored in on photoshop or whatever other website. Also, I think it shows her natural beauty very well. Up until today when I found it, I had no idea Katharine's eyes were green!













That last one is for all you colorized photo lovers. Personally, I hate colorized photos but I think Kate looks pretty here so I'll make an exception. And incase the person who colorized this photo is reading this, her eyes aren't blue, they're green. Still lovely photo! :)

3 comments:

  1. i love kate so much! she is so gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally didn't buy an organic bassinet mattress because my model came with the non-organic variety. Go for baby bassinets that have an easy setup feature to avoid going through the hassle of a difficult setup. These are just some of the many decisions you will need to make as a new parent.

    Visit my blog post ... stroller

    ReplyDelete